Wooburn House, 3 Boundary Road
Loudwater, Nr High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Of interest to developers and investors. A detached building arranged as twelve contemporary flats each sold on a lease. Planning permission to create five second floor apartments (3 x one bedroom, 2 x two bedroom). Development and Ground Rent Investment.
In accordance with Section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987, notices have been served on the lessees and they have NOT reserved their rights of first refusal.
- Loudwater is a hamlet located between High Wycombe and Beaconsfield, about 29 miles from London
- Situated off the south side of Boundary Road, near the junction with Treadway Hill
- A Tesco supermarket is nearby, whilst the retail and commercial centre of High Wycombe is easily accessible
- An Anytime Fitness Centre is next door, whilst the Chilterns Hills provide a range of leisure activities
- Easy access to the M4 provides good nearby road links
High Wycombe, Beaconsfield
- A detached two storey building arranged as twelve contemporary styled self-contained flats with parking
- There are 39 parking spaces, 22 allocated to the existing flats and 17 unallocated/vacant spaces
- Ground/First Floors – Twelve Flats each sold on a lease for a term of 125 years from 29th September 2015 at a ground rent of £300 per annum rising Total Current Ground Rent £3,600 per annum
Total Current Ground Rent £3,600 per annum
Permission (Application No. 16/07798/FUL) was granted by Wycombe District Council on 7th February 2017 for ‘construction of second floor creating 3 x one bedroom and 2 x two bedroom self-contained apartments including external amenity space/private terraces. The apartments in the proposed development will range in size from 450 sq ft to 665 sq ft.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions