113 Mysore Road
An attractive Victorian mid terrace house in need of modernisation with planning to convert to three flats (1 x one bedroom, 1 x two bedroom and 1 x three bedroom), well located within easy reach of the bars and restaurants of Northcote Road and approximately 200ft from Clapham Common - Vacant
Registration for bidders will start from 8:00 a.m.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Situated off the north side of Clapham Common by the junction with Marjorie Grove
- A variety of popular cafés, bars and restaurants can be found close by along Northcote Road and to a further extent around Clapham High Street to the east
- Sloane Square and King’s Road are within easy reach
- Clapham Common can be found approximately 200ft to the south
Clapham Common (Northern Line)
- An attractive Victorian mid terrace house
- In need of modernisation
- Rear patio garden
- Planning permission to extend and convert the property to three flats: 1 x one bedroom, 1 x two bedroom, 1 x three bedroom
- Basement – Store
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Through Reception Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Second Floor – Two Bedrooms
Permission (ref 2017/1835) was granted by the London Borough of Wandsworth on 31st July 2017 for "Alterations including erection of mansard roof extension to main rear roof (with French doors and safety railings) including raising the ridge by 500mm, extension above part of two storey back addition. Erection of single storey rear/side extension and excavation to create basement including front and rear lightwells in connection with conversion of property into 1 x one bedroom, 1 x two bedroom and 1 x three bedroom flats."
Please refer to the Viewing times
Please note that structural calculations conducted by Green Structural Engineering will be provided to the seller upon completion. For further details please contact the Auctioneers.