Of interest to developers. Located in a sought after area, a detached derelict cottage, with planning permission to demolish and erect a part two storey/part four storey building comprising 6 x one bedroom flats and 3 x two bedroom flats. Vacant.
By Order of a Charity
- Kingston upon Thames is a major commercial centre located some 12 miles south-west of Central London
- Located on Church Grove, which runs between Park Road and Hampton Court Road
- Extensive shopping facilities, as well as a range of restaurants and bars, can be found nearby in the centre of Kingston
- The walkways along the River Thames, along with the wide expanses of Hampton Court Park, provide a range of leisure facilities to the area
- The town benefits from excellent communications, being close to the A3, and the M3 and M25 motorways
Kingston, Hampton Wick
- A detached derelict cottage
- Internally, the property is in need of full modernisation
- Located on a good size rectangular shaped site
- Ground Floor – Five Rooms
- First Floor – Three Rooms
Permission (Application: 17/1550/FUL) was granted by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 9th July 2018 for ‘Demolition of existing building and erection of part two storey/part four storey building to provide 9 residential flats (6 x one bedroom, 3 x two bedroom) and new basement level to facilitate provision of underground parking and associated hard and soft landscaping, cycle and refuse stores. New boundary treatment to existing vehicular access and relocation of grass verge and dropped kerb’.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions