18/18A Station Road
A mid terrace building forming part of an established commercial parade, arranged as a ground floor shop unit (approximately 1,841 sq ft) and residential upper parts with potential to extend, well located for shopping and transport links of the centre of Cuffley. Investment let at £48,400 per annum.
- Located near to the junction of Station Road and Theobalds Road
- Shopping facilities can be found nearby in the centre of Cuffley along Station Road
- Recreational amenities of Cheshunt Park and Broxbourne Woods are both easily accessible
- A two storey mid terrace building
- Forming part of an established commercial parade
- Arranged as a ground floor shop and residential upper parts
- Potential to extend into the loft (subject to requisite consents)
- The flat is accessed via a rear service road and is presented in reasonable decorative order
- Ground Floor (18) – Shop Unit (approximately 1,841 sq ft)
- First Floor (18a) – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Ground Floor – let to Costas Catering Ltd for a term of 20 years from and including 30th July 2015 at a current rent of £37,500 per annum. There is a rent review every 5 years. Next review July 2020.
First Floor – let on a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 1st August 2015 at a rent of £900 per month (holding over).
Total Current Rent £48,300 per annum
(Rent Review due on the Ground Floor Shop in July 2020)