17 Lyndhurst Gardens, Hampstead, London
An impressive Grade II listed detached property of approximately 1,057 sq m (11,377 sq ft) located on one of Hampstead's premier roads. Currently used by an NHS Foundation Trust (D1) and having potential for residential (C3) or other uses subject to consents. The Lot is currrently under a Lease terminating on 30th April 2019.
By Order of the Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust
- The property is situated in one of Hampstead’s premier roads on the junction of Lyndhurst Road and Lyndhurst Gardens, being south facing at right angles to the road
- Shopping facilities are available locally on Rosslyn Hill and to a greater extent on Hampstead High Street, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available locally on Hampstead Heath
- The Royal Free Hospital is within easy reach
- Nearby road communications are via the A502 and A41
Belsize Park, Hampstead (Northern Line), Finchley Road (Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines)
Hampstead Heath, Finchley Road and Frognal
- A detached property
- Built over basement and three other floors
- Grade II listed
- Being of irregular composition in domestic revival style influenced by Norman Shaw
- Far reaching views from the top level to Central London
- Built between 1888-1890 by Horace Field
- Contains many interior original features including panelling, plasterwork, staircase, door frames and fireplaces
- Clean but dated decorative order
- Side and rear gardens
For a schedule of accommodation see link opposite.
Total Gross Internal Area approximately 1,057 sq m (11,376 sq ft)
A planning statement is available from the auctioneers.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions