51-59 Norfolk Road
A well located and impressive building of some 26,000 sq ft being a former training centre and religious retreat. Planning permission for change of use to 5 x four bedroom houses, 1 x three bedroom house, 5 x two bedroom flats, 1 x two bedroom dwelling and three garages. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Margate, with a population of some 49,000, is a leading British resort and seaside town located approximately 15 miles north-east of Canterbury
- The property is located in Cliftonville and is situated between Eastern Esplanade and Northdown Road, a short distance from the sea front
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on High Street and Marine Parade in Margate town centre, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available at Northdown Park and the local countryside and seaside
- Nearby road communications are via the A254
- An end of terrace building
- Former training centre and retreat
- Arranged over ground and three upper floors
- Presented in reasonable decorative order
- Most bedrooms en-suite
- Passenger lift
- Fully fitted industrial kitchen
- Double glazing
- Fire detectors
- Swimming pool (covered over)
- Ground Floor – Reception Hall, Five Office Rooms, Two Laundry Rooms, Chapel, Dining Room, Lecture Room, Computer Room, Kitchen, 3 x WCs, Covered Swimming Pool, Cellar
- First Floor – 26 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
- Second Floor – 26 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
- Third Floor – 9 Bedrooms (most with En-Suite Shower/WC), Living Room
Total Gross Internal Area 26,000 sq ft
Permission (reference 9F/TH/18/0459) was granted by Thanet Council on the 19th July 2018 for ‘Change of use to 5 x four bedroom houses, 1 x three bedroom house and 5 x two bedroom flats together with the erection of 1 x two bedroom dwelling, three garages and alterations to the fenestration following the demolition of the existing front and rear extensions’.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions