159 Princes Avenue
Palmers Green, London
A three bedroom mid terrace house requiring modernisation, in convenient residential location - Vacant
Registration for bidders will start from 8:00 a.m.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of Mountview Estates plc
- Situated near the junction of Princes Avenue and Melville Gardens
- Forming part of an established residential area
- Palmers Green and Wood Green shopping centres are both easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Tottenhall Sports Ground, Broomfield Park and Alexandra Park are all accessible
- Easy access to the North Circular Road (A406) provides good road links to the A10, M1 and M11
Bounds Green (Piccadilly Line)
- A two storey mid terrace house
- The interior, which has gas central heating and double glazing, requires modernisation
- Rear garden of about 40ft
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC
Please refer to the Viewing times