Well located close to King's Road, a one bedroom first floor flat presented in reasonable decorative order, forming part of a sought after mansion block. Vacant.
Leasehold. 29th September 1969 to 23rd March 2028 (approximately 9 years unexpired), Ground Rent £25 per annum.
- Located a short distance from the junction with Chelsea Manor Street
- An excellent selection of shops, cafés, bars and restaurants can be found on the nearby King’s Road
- Recreational facilities can be found at Chelsea Common and St Luke’s Gardens, which are both conveniently close by
- Nearby road communications are via the A308 and A4
South Kensington, Sloane Street (Piccadilly, Circle and District Lines)
- A first floor flat
- Forms part of a mansion block
- Presented in reasonable decorative order
- Gas central heating (not tested)
- Entryphone system
- Passenger lift
- First Floor – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions