Located within a short walking distance of New Cross Station, two light industrial buildings extending to approximately 6,102 sq ft with planning permission to convert and extend the existing building to provide 14 apartments totalling 9,085 sq ft, and an 807 sq ft ground floor retail unit. Vacant.
- The property is located on the corner of Arklow Road and Kerry Path in Deptford
- The immediate area comprises mainly residential uses, with the nearest shops and local amenities located on Deptford High Street, a short walking distance from the site
- Leisure facilities can be found at Folkestone Gardens and Southwark Gardens
New Cross, Deptford
- The existing property comprises a Victorian two storey light industrial building that extends to approximately 5,360 sq ft. Adjoining Safa House is a single storey former tyre shop that extends to approximately 742 sq ft
- The property has been used as storage and therefore benefits from B8 storage use
- The property occupies a prominent site extending to approximately 0.08 acres and is bounded by residential dwellings including Deptford Foundry, a recently completed development of 276 residential units
- Total Site Area approximately 0.08 acres
A schedule of Proposed Accommodation can be viewed within the link opposite.
Planning permission (ref: DC/18/109174) was granted by Lewisham Council on 20th June 2019 for the conversion and part new build to provide 14 apartments and an A3 unit.
The proposed development will comprise 2 x studio, 5 x one bedroom and 7 x two bedroom apartments which will extend to approximately 9,085 sq ft GIA in total and a commercial unit which will extend to 807 sq ft GIA in total.
The planning consent will be subject to a Section 106 Agreement which obligates a financial contribution of £233,989. A CIL liability of approximately £63,191.10 is applicable.
1st Floor, 81 Alie Street, London E1 8NH
020 7183 2529
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions