24 Great North Road, Highgate, London
Of interest to owner occupiers and rental investors. An appealing one bedroom flat convenient for Underground and shops. Vacant.
Leasehold. 150 years from completion.
Ground rent £300 per annum rising.
- Situated at the junction of Great North Road (A1000) and Woodside Avenue in a popular and convenient established residential area
- Shopping facilities, along with a variety of cafés, restaurants and gastropubs, can be found in Highgate Village, Muswell Hill and East Finchley
- The leisure areas of Highgate Wood and Hampstead Heath are within easy reach
- Easy access to the A1 provides good road links to the A406, M1 and M25
East Finchley (Northern Line)
- A first floor flat forming part of an attractive converted semi-detached house
- The interior, which is presented in good decorative order, has part double glazing and gas central heating
- First Floor – Reception Room, Bedroom, Recessed Kitchen, Shower Room/WC
Ten Week Completion
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions