Rarely available. A well located site of approximately 4,150 sq ft with planning permission for a three bedroom detached house of approximately 3,250 sq ft, convenient for Wimbledon Village and the leisure areas of Wimbledon Common. Vacant.
- Wimbledon Village is one of South West London’s most desirable and sought after residential areas
- Situated in a prime Wimbledon Village location near to the junction of Sunnyside and Wimbledon Village
- The fashionable and vibrant village shops, together with an excellent selection of restaurants, cafés and pubs, are conveniently close by
- The retail and commercial centre of the town is just down Wimbledon Hill Road
- The leisure areas of Wimbledon Common, one of the largest areas of common land in London, and Cannizaro Park are nearby
- The A3 provides good road links into Central London and to the M25, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports
Wimbledon (District Line)
- A roughly rectangular shaped site
- The property is accessed from Sunnyside
- Total Site Area Approximately 4,150 sq ft
Planning permission (Application Number 17/P0439) was granted by the London Borough of Merton on 12th April 2017 for the Erection of a three storey detached dwelling house, including lower ground floor level, with new access formed off Sunnyside.
Planning permission (Application Number 17/P2442) was granted by the London Borough of Merton on 16th August 2017 for Application for Variation of Condition 2 (Approved plans) attached to LBM planning permission 17/P0432 relating to the erection of a 1 x three storey detached dwelling house. Amendments comprise increase in accommodation to the roof space and the addition of two rooflights.
Our client has a soil survey, topographical survey, full set of engineer’s drawings and a full set of working drawings which will be made available to the purchaser on completion subject to an assignment fee.
Lower Ground Floor – Gross internal area approximately 1,259 sq ft
Ground Floor – Gross internal area approximately 786 sq ft
First Floor – Gross internal area approximately 786 sq ft
Top Floor – Gross internal area approximately 388 sq ft
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions