Store Buildings adjacent to Thames Water Pumping Station, Tidmarsh Road, Pangbourne
Attractive workshop/store buildings totalling approximately 2,190 sq ft with development potential, in convenient location near the town centre. Mainly Vacant Possession.
By Order of Thames Water
- Pangbourne is a large appealing village located 4 miles west of Reading on the River Thames
- Situated on the east side of Tidmarsh Road (A340), opposite the junction with Pangbourne Hill
- The village shopping amenities are conveniently close by
- The surrounding countryside, Chiltern Hills and River Thames provide a range of leisure activities
- The A340 provides links to the M4 Motorway
- An attractive two storey and single storey workshop/store building having attractive mellow brick elevations
- There may be development potential subject to the requisite consents
- Ground Floor – Two Workshops, Store, Garage – Gross Internal Area approximately 895 sq ft
- First Floor – Store Area approximately 680 sq ft
- Ground Floor – Single Storey Workshop Building (Let) – Gross Internal Area approximately 615 sq ft
- Total Gross Internal Area approximately 2,190 sq ft
Ground floor single storey workshop building let to the Environment Agency (EA) for a term of 125 years from 1989 at a peppercorn rent.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions