Store Buildings adjacent to Thames Water Pumping Station, Tidmarsh Road, Pangbourne
Attractive workshop/store buildings totalling approximately 2,190 sq ft with development potential, in convenient location near the town centre. Mainly Vacant Possession.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of Thames Water
- Pangbourne is a large appealing village located 4 miles west of Reading on the River Thames
- Situated on the east side of Tidmarsh Road (A340), opposite the junction with Pangbourne Hill
- The village shopping amenities are conveniently close by
- The surrounding countryside, Chiltern Hills and River Thames provide a range of leisure activities
- The A340 provides links to the M4 Motorway
- An attractive two storey and single storey workshop/store building having attractive mellow brick elevations
- There may be development potential subject to the requisite consents
- Ground Floor – Two Workshops, Store, Garage – Gross Internal Area approximately 895 sq ft
- First Floor – Store Area approximately 680 sq ft
- Ground Floor – Single Storey Workshop Building (Let) – Gross Internal Area approximately 615 sq ft
- Total Gross Internal Area approximately 2,190 sq ft
Ground floor single storey workshop building let to the Environment Agency (EA) for a term of 125 years from 1989 at a peppercorn rent.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions