High Road, Basildon, Essex
Of interest to developers. Located close to the centre of Basildon, a large corner building of approximately 4,906 sq ft with car parking area forming part of a rectangular site of approximately 0.314 acres with further development potential subject to the requisite consents. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Basildon is the largest town in the borough of Basildon, with a population of approximately 105,000 in the county of Essex, England. It lies 26 miles east of Central London, 11 miles south of the city of Chelmsford and 10 miles west of Southend-on-Sea
- The property occupies a corner location between High Road and Clayhill Road
- Shopping facilities, as well as a range of bars and restaurants, can be found nearby on High Street at Eastcote Shopping Centre
- Leisure facilities can be found nearby at Kent View Recreation Ground
- Benefits from its close proximity to Basildon University hospital
- Good motor links to the A13
- A large corner building of approximately 4,906 sq ft
- Benefits from rear car parking area
- Forming part of a rectangular site
- The site might have further development potential subject to the requisite consents
Total 4,906 sq ft
- Ground Floor Pub Area – 2,456 sq ft
- Ground Floor Ancillary – 1,157 sq ft
- First Floor – 1,293 sq ft
An indicative scheme for ten flats and one retail unit has been drawn up by the seller. Please contact the auctioneer for further information.
VAT is applicable on the sale of this lot.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions