Available at £880,000
26 Bromar Road
A well located mid terrace property arranged as two self-contained flats (1 x one bedroom, 1 x three bedroom split level), both requiring modernisation. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of a Housing Association
- The property is situated a short distance from the junction with Ivanhoe Road
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on Grove Vale and East Dulwich Road, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located at Ruskin Park and Peckham Rye Common, which are both conveniently close by
- Nearby road communications are via the A215
- A mid terrace property
- Arranged as two self-contained flats
- Both require modernisation
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden
Ground Floor Flat (A)
- Ground Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
First and Second Floor Flat (B)
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Rear Roof Terrace
- Second Floor – Two Rooms, Separate WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions