17 Alberts Court
2 Palgrave Gardens, Regent's Park, London
Located in a sought after Central London location, a large second floor three bedroom apartment of approximately 1,249 sq ft in secure gated development near Regent's Park. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
Leasehold. 999 years from 1st December 1998.
Ground rent £300 per annum rising.
- Palgrave Gardens forms a gated development with access from Rossmore Road and Park Road in a sought after Central London location
- Local shopping amenities are close by, whilst Marble Arch, Oxford Street and the entertainment attractions of the West End are easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Regent’s Park are within easy reach
- Access to the A40 provides good road communications to the M4, M25 and Heathrow Airport
Marylebone (Bakerloo Line), Baker Street (Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Jubilee Lines)
- A second floor apartment with balconies overlooking the communal gardens, forming part of a popular impressive secure gated development
- The flat has independent gas central heating, double glazing and a fitted kitchen with appliances
- There is a 24-7 concierge, pool/gym, leisure facilities, secure parking space and lift service
- Second Floor – Entrance Hall, Large Reception Room/Dining Room, Principal Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Two Further Bedrooms, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions