49 York Road
A three storey mid terrace building arranged as a ground floor shop unit and upper parts, with planning permission granted for the formation of third floor and conversion into three flats with existing shop unit - Vacant
Registration for bidders will start from 8:00 a.m.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Located opposite the junction with Argyle Road
- Extensive shopping facilities can be found locally in Ilford town centre, where there are many shops, bars and restaurants
- The ever popular Valentines Park is located nearby and provides recreational facilities to the area
- A three storey mid terrace building
- Arranged as a ground floor shop unit with two floors of upper parts
- Presented in dated decorative order
- Benefits from four parking spaces to the rear
- Ground Floor – Shop Unit, Kitchen
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen
- Second Floor – Four Rooms, Bathroom/WC
Permission (2715/16) was granted on 23rd June 2017 by London Borough of Redbridge for the formation of a new third floor with conversion of upper floors to provide three self-contained flats (two x studio flats, 1 x one bedroom flat).
Please refer to the Viewing times