247A Banbury Road
Summertown, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Of interest to owner occupiers and rental investors. A good size two bedroom flat requiring modernisation in the popular Summertown area. Vacant.
Leasehold. 125 years from 28th November 2005.
Ground rent £100 per annum rising.
- Oxford is a historic and beautiful city, located about 51 miles from London, home to one of the world’s most prestigious universities and an important centre for information, technology and science based businesses
- Summertown is a sought after residential suburb situated north of the city centre
- The shopping amenities of Summertown, together with a Marks & Spencer Food Hall and a selection of cafés and restaurants, are readily available
- The leisure areas of Burgess Field, Port Meadow and along the River Thames are nearby
- Easy access to the A40 provides links to the A34 and M4
- A good size first floor flat with own rear entrance forming part of a two storey mid terrace building along the main retail thoroughfare
- The flat, which has electric storage heating, requires modernisation
- First Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen with Larder, Bathroom/WC, Walk-in Store
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions