An attractive mid terrace building licensed as a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) arranged as six self-contained flats (3 x one bedroom, 3 x studio flats) conveniently located for the amenities of West End Lane and West Hampstead Rail Station. Investment let at £98,904 per annum.
By Order of the LPA Receivers
- Situated on the east side of Holmdale Road, to the south of its junction with Mill Lane
- Extensive shopping facilities, as well as a range of restaurants and bars, are available in Hampstead and along Finchley Road and West End Lane
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre is accessible via the A41 (Finchley Road)
- Leisure facilities can be found on the wide expanses of Hampstead Heath
- Finchley Road (A41) is close by to the east and the A5 is to the west
West Hampstead (Jubilee Line)
- An attractive mid terrace building
- Arranged as six self-contained flats (3 x one bedroom, 3 x studio flats)
- Licensed as a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- The ground floor flats (Flats 1 and 2) benefit from their own rear gardens
A schedule of Accommodation is set out in the link opposite.
Total Current Rent £98,904 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions