Rarely available in this sought after square, an attractive Grade II listed end of terrace building, currently arranged as five flats, each let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. Convenient for shops, station and Homerton University Hospital. Investment let at £82,780 per annum.
By Order of Receivers
- Situated on the west side of sought after Clapton Square and the north side of Lower Clapton Road, within the Clapton Square conservation area
- Local shopping facilities and the pedestrianised section of Mare Street are conveniently close by
- The leisure areas of Clapton Square are opposite, whilst Hackney Downs and London Fields are nearby
- Homerton University Hospital is within easy reach
- Access to the A10 provides transport links to The City and northwards to the A406 and M25
Hackney Central, Hackney Downs (Overground)
- An attractive Grade II listed four storey house with basement, forming the end of terrace of similar properties
- The interior is currently arranged as five flats over the basement, raised ground floor, first and split level second/attic floors
- The flats are generally well presented with independent gas central heating and double glazing, modern kitchens and bathrooms
- There is a side pedestrian right of way access to a rear yard area
Accommodation and Tenancies
A Schedule of Accommodation can be found in the link opposite.
Total Current Rent £82,780 per annum
Six Week Completion from 16th December 2019
Permission (Application No 2015/1861) for Listed Building Consent was granted by Hackney Council on 2nd July 2015 for reinstatement of the lower rear slope of the existing mansard roof extension, associated rear balcony floor structure, and internal alternatives to the fabric and layout of the self-contained dwellings (use class C3) at ground, first, second and third floor levels.
Note: An enforcement notice pursuant of Section 172(2) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) has been served by Hackney Council on 17th April 2019 for the basement.
A Listed Building Enforcement Notice pursuant of Section 38 of the Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas Act 1990 (as amended) has been served by Hackney Council on 1st July 2019 for the building.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions