21 Osborn House
Osborn Terrace, Blackheath, London
A two bedroom first floor flat of approximately 624 sq ft forming part of a striking modern development well located for the popular shopping, recreational amenities and stations. Investment let at £16,800 per annum.
Leasehold. 999 years from 25th March 2016. Ground rent £200 per annum rising.
- Located near the junction of Osborn Terrace and Lee Road
- A selection of amenities can be found locally along Lee Road and Lee High Road while the popular cafés, bars and restaurants of the centre of Blackheath are within easy reach
- Blackheath Park is conveniently close by while the wide expanses of Blackheath and Greenwich Park can be found to the north
- A first floor flat of approximately 624 sq ft
- Forming part of a striking modern development
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double glazing
- Passenger lift
- First Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 29th September 2018 at a rent of £1,400 per calendar month.
Total Current Rent £16,800 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions