66C Cricklewood Broadway
Of interest to builders, developers and owner occupiers. A two bedroom flat of approximately 636 sq ft in need of updating, well located close to the shopping and recreational amenities of the centre of Cricklewood. Vacant.
By Order of the Trustee in Bankruptcy
Leasehold. 99 years from 25th December 1980. Ground rent £50 per annum rising.
- Located near to the junction of Cricklewood Broadway and Skardu Road
- An extensive range of shopping facilities can be found nearby along Cricklewood Broadway
- Recreational amenities of Gladstone Park and Mapesbury Dell Park are both easily accessible
Kilburn (Jubilee Line)
- A second floor flat of approximately 636 sq ft
- Forming part of a mid terrace building
- The flat is in need of updating
- Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
- Second Floor – Reception Room/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Please contact the Joint Auctioneer.
Tel: 020 7704 7512.