157 Chalvey Grove
Chalvey, Slough, Berkshire
Of interest to developers and owner occupiers. A two bedroom detached house with rear workshop building of approximately 1,110 sq ft on a site of approximately 0.22 acres with new build flat development potential. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of The Executors
- Slough is a large town in Berkshire approximately 20 miles west of Central London and 2 miles north of Windsor
- Situated near the junction of Chalvey Grove and Keel Drive
- Local shops and an Asda superstore are nearby, whilst the retail and commercial centre of Slough is within easy reach
- The leisure areas of Chalvey Recreation Ground, Lodge Farm Park and walkways along Jubilee River are nearby
- Easy access to the M4 provides good links to the M25, Central London and the west
- A two storey detached double fronted house forming part of a large rectangular shaped site
- The interior requires modernisation
- Rear garden of about 135ft, with a dilapidated workshop building
- There is front off-street parking
- There may be new build flat development potential subject to the requisite consents. An indicative scheme for 9 flats is shown above
Total Site Area approximately 0.22 acres
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room through to Conservatory, Second Reception Room with Kitchen, Rear Utility Room, Separate WC
- First Floor – Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
- Rear Workshop Building – Approximately 1,110 sq ft
- Frontage to Chalvey Grove approximately 56ft
- Maximum Site Depth approximately 18' 5"
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions