Limehouse Basin, Poplar, London
An attractive gated courtyard pentagonal development of 146 flats forming part of 11 blocks located on the banks of Limehouse Basin, conveniently located for Canary Wharf and the City of London. Ground rent investment let at approximately £16,200 per annum.
By Order of the Canals and River Trust
- Poplar is a vibrant area to the east of Central London which is dominated by Canary Wharf
- Victory Place is a gated development located off Nothey Street situated on the banks of Limehouse Basin
- The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, provides a navigable link between Regent’s Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock
- Shopping facilities can be found locally, whilst the properties in close proximity to the Canary Wharf and the City of London allow easy access to an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants
- Leisure facilities can be found at Ropemakers Park, whilst the walkways of the River Thames provide further recreation facilities to the area
- Good motor links to the A13
- An attractive pentagonal gated courtyard development
- Comprising 146 flats forming part of 11 blocks of flats
- The blocks vary from four, five and six storeys and consist of one, two and three bedroom apartments
The flats are sold off on 200 year leases from 1994. The ground rents billed by the Trust for the period 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2018 was £16,233.75. Note this is not a fixed amount and varies depending on what the collecting agents receive, please see the legal pack.
Total Ground Rent Investment approximately £16,200 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions