494-522 Muswell Hill Broadway, Muswell Hill, London
First time on the market for over 50 years. An attractive and rarely available unbroken parade of seven lock-up shop units, seven self-contained mansion flats (four sold on lease, three let) and four lock-up garages located in the Muswell Hill Conservation Area. Investment let at £176,465 per annum.
By Order of The Executors
- Muswell Hill is a desirable and affluent suburb of North London with a population of some 27,000
- The property is prominently situated on the junction of Muswell Hill Broadway and Muswell Road in the Muswell Hill Conservation Area
- An excellent selection of shopping facilities is available locally on The Broadway, along with various cafés, bars and restaurants that serve the surrounding residential population
- Recreational facilities can be found close by at Alexandra Park and Alexandra Palace, whilst Highgate Wood and Queen’s Wood are also a short distance away
- Nearby transport links are available via the A504 and A406
Highgate (Northern Line)
- A late 19th century purpose built block
- Unbroken parade
- 7 lock-up shops with basements
- 7 mansion flats
- Communal entrance
- 4 lock-up garages
- Conservation Area location
- Communal gardens
Total Current Rent £176,465 per annum
Accommodation and Tenancies
For a Schedule of Accommodation and Tenancies see link opposite.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Please note rent reviews are outstanding on several of the shops.