A good size two bedroom flat in a popular attractive mansion block near Battersea Park and station. Vacant.
By Order of Mountview Estates
Leasehold. 125 years from 25th March 1988. Ground rent £100 per annum rising.
- Situated on the north side of Lurline Gardens, which runs parallel with Prince of Wales Drive near the junction with Macduff Road
- Local shopping amenities, cafés and restaurants are available along Battersea Park Road
- The excellent leisure areas of Battersea Park and walkways along the River Thames are conveniently nearby
- The fashionable areas of Chelsea and Knightsbridge are just across the River Thames
Battersea Park, Queens Road
- A good size fourth floor flat forming part of an attractive purpose built mansion block with smart carpeted communal areas
- The flat requires modernisation
- Fourth Floor – Spacious Entrance Hall, Reception Room with Small Balcony, Two Bedrooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions