A well located attached former workshop/warehouse building of some 4,391 sq ft with B8 use (storage), having planning permission granted for the following schemes: (1) change of use from B8 to use class B1 (2) change of use from B8 to C3 consisting of 10 x one bedroom flats. The property also has planning validated for change of use from B8 to residential comprising 2 x three bedroom, 6 x one bedroom and 1 studio unit. Vacant.
- The property is located a short distance from the junction with Kirkdale
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on Kirkdale, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available at Mayow Park and Sydenham Wells Park, which are both conveniently close by
- Nearby road communications are via the A212 and A205 (South Circular Road)
- An attached building
- In need of modernisation
- Off-street parking to front
- Ground Floor – 2,238 sq ft Entrance, Four Storage Rooms, Separate WC, Warehouse Area
- First Floor – 2, 152 sq ft Three Storage Rooms, Separate WC, Warehouse Area
Total Gross Internal Area approximately 4,391 sq ft
Permission (Ref: DC/17/103646) was granted on 11th December 2017 by Lewisham Borough Council for change of use of the existing building from B8 storage to use class B1, together with the construction of a two storey side extension within the existing yard and creation of a full second floor with alterations to elevations.
Permission (Ref: DC/18/105614) was granted (prior approval) on 28th March 2018 by Lewisham Borough Council for the change of use class B8 to use class C3, consisting of 10 x one bedroom flats.
An application (Ref: DC/18/107355) was validated by the London Borough of Lewisham on 13th June 2018 for change of use from class B8 to residential class C3, to provide 2 x three bedroom, 6 x one bedroom and 1 x studio unit residential units.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions