Of interest to investors and owner occupiers. A mid terrace building arranged as a ground floor retail unit, along with two self-contained flats. Part Vacant Investment let at approximately £46,000 per annum.
By Order of the Executors
- Located within Battersea which is approximately 4 miles to the south-west of Central London in the Borough of Wandsworth
- Located near to the junction of Battersea Rise and Webbs Road
- Extensive shopping and restaurant facilities can be found nearby along Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
- The recreational facilities of Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common are within close proximity
- Excellent transport links, with the nearby A3 and A205 (South Circular) giving access to South and West London respectively, as well as the M25, M3 and M4 motorways
Clapham South (Northern Line)
- A mid terrace property
- Arranged as a ground floor shop and two self-contained flats on the first and second floors
- Internally, the flats are presented in dated decorative order
- Basement – Store
- Ground Floor – Retail Unit/Restaurant, Kitchen, WC
- First Floor Flat – Reception Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom
- Second Floor Flat – Reception Room, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom/WC
Ground Floor and Basement Restaurant – 12 years from 10th April 2014 at £30,000 per annum with reviews in 2018 and 2022.
First Floor – Protected Tenancy since October 1992 at £1,343.33 per calendar month.
Second Floor – Vacant
Total Current Rent: £46,120 plus Vacant Possession of the upper parts (28b)