761 Wandsworth Road
Of interest to builders, developers and investors. An end of terrace building arranged as 4 flats, a office unit, rear builders' yard with development and extension potential and advertising hoarding, close to Battersea and Clapham - Part Vacant Investment let at £28,820.24 pa
Registration for bidders will start from 8:00 a.m.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
In the Same Ownership for Over 40 Years
- Located on the south side of Wandsworth Road, near to its junction with Lambourn Road
- A wide variety of cafés, bars and restaurants can be found close by around the centres of Battersea and Clapham
- Shopping facilities can be found along Lavender Hill and Clapham High Street
- The new Battersea Power Station development is within easy reach and should provide a range of new amenities to the area
- Battersea Park and Clapham Common are both located nearby
Clapham Common (Northern Line)
Wandsworth Road, Queenstown Road, Battersea Park
- A good size attractive end of terrace building
- Arranged as four self-contained flats and a derelict self-contained office unit
- Potential for extension/development including change of use of commercial office unit (subject to requisite consents)
- Rear builders’ yard with development potential (subject to requisite consents)
- There is direct vehicular access to the rear builders’ yard from Lambourn Road
A schedule of Accommodation is set out in the link opposite.
Total Current Rent £28,815.24 per annum
Plus Vacant Possession of Two Flats, Office Unit and Rear Builders Yard
Please refer to the Viewing times