43 De Freville Avenue
Rarely available in this highly sought after conservation area, an attractive good size four bedroom mid terrace house requiring modernisation, with extension potential and west facing rear garden. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of Mountview Estates plc
- Cambridge is a historic and beautiful city, located about 60 miles from London, home to one of the world’s most prestigious universities and an important regional technology centre
- De Freville Avenue runs southwards off Chesterton Road and forms part of the highly sought after De Freville Conservation Area
- Local shops are nearby, whilst the retail and commercial centre of Cambridge is easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Midsummer Common and along the River Cam are nearby
- Easy access to the A14 and M11 provides links to the A11, A10, A1, Stansted Airport and the M25
- An attractive good size two storey double bay fronted mid terrace house
- The interior, which has gas central heating, is presented in dated decorative order giving the buyer the opportunity to carry out modernisation works to their own specification
- There is a rear extension infill and loft conversion potential subject to the requisite consents
- Attractive west facing garden of about 80ft
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Separate WC, Rear Enclosed Lean-to
- First Floor – Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions