Available at £950,000
17 York Grove
An attractive mid terrace house with planning permission for conversion to three well sized flats (1 x two bedroom garden flat, 1 x two bedroom split level flat, 1 x one bedroom flat) in established sought after residential cul-de-sac near local shops and station. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Situated on the west side of York Grove in an appealing, established and sought after residential cul-de-sac off the north side of Queens Road
- Local shops, cafés and restaurants are close by, whilst the centres of Peckham and New Cross are easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Brimmington Park and Cossall Park are nearby
- Goldsmiths University of London is easily accessible
- The A202 provides good road links into Central London and to the A2 and M25
Queens Road Peckham (Overground)
Queens Road Peckham
- An attractive three storey bay fronted mid terrace house
- The interior is presented in dated decorative order and therefore requires upgrading
- Secluded west facing rear garden of about 30ft
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Lean-to to Room, Separate WC, Cellar Storage
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Bathroom, Separate WC
- Second Floor – Three Rooms
Permission (Ref: 18/AD/1048) under delegated powers was granted by Southwark Council on 4th June 2018 for construction of a single storey rear extension and rear dormer extension to facilitate conversion of existing single dwelling house into three flats (2 x two bedroom flats and 1 x one bedroom flat). The proposed development will comprise 1 x two bedroom garden flat of approximately 673 sq ft, 1 x two bedroom split level flat of 938 sq ft and 1 x one bedroom flat of 551 sq ft.
Highfield Investments. email@example.com
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions