A well located unmodernised detached property arranged as 4 x two bedroom self-contained flats (three flats vacant,one flat occupied). Part Vacant.
By Order of the Executors
- The property is located close to the junction with Argyle Road
- Shopping facilities are available locally and to a greater extent on Ealing Broadway and The Mall, along with an excellent selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are located at Drayton Green and Walpole Park, which are both conveniently close by
- Nearby road communications are via the A4020
Ealing (District Line)
- A detached property
- Arranged as four self-contained flats
- Requires modernisation
- Part gas central heating (not tested)
- Rear ground floor flat has own entrance
- Off-street parking
- Range of outbuildings
- Rear garden
- Lower Ground Floor Flat –Entrance Hall, Three Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Bathroom/WC, Separate WC, Conservatory
- Raised Ground Floor Flat –Entrance Hall, Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate WC
- First Floor Flat –Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Separate WC
- Second Floor Flat –Three Rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
The first floor flat is currently occupied, and has been for approximately 15 years. Prospective purchasers should rely on their own enquiries regarding the status of the occupant.
Please note we have been advised that the first floor flat was occupied on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement for a term of 6 months from 24th April 2007 and a rent of £850 per calendar month. No current details are available in relation to this occupancy.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
The correct address is 2 Sutherland Road, Ealing, London