Eurokent Business Park, New Haine Road
Stirling Way, Ramsgate, Kent
An industrial ground rent consisting of a 25 unit business park and adjacent site with planning for a further eight B1 units, well located for Westwood Cross Shopping Centre and Thanet Way, giving access to Dover and the Kent motorway network. Investment/Development let at £13,765 per annum.
By Order of Thanet District Council
- Situated off the east side of New Haine Road, near its junction with Haine Road
- A variety of shops and amenities can be found close by in Westwood Cross Shopping Centre
- Manston Golf Centre, Sandwich & Pegwell Bay National Nature Reserve and the surrounding countryside and coastline provide a variety of picturesque walks and recreational areas
- Easy access to the A256 and A29, providing good motor connections
- A 25 unit business park (31,338 sq ft total lettable area) with associated parking, 24 units sold on long leasehold interest and one unit on a tenancy
- Adjacent site of approximately 0.85 acres with planning for a 2/3 storey office building arranged as eight B1 units and associated parking
- Total Site Area approximately 3.82 acres
For a schedule of accommodation please see link opposite
Permission (Ref: F/TH/08/0448) was granted by Thanet District Council for “Erection of 2 x two/three storey office buildings and 4 x buildings for B1 (offices), B2 (general industrial) and B8 (storage and distribution) uses, together with access and parking”. The majority of this application has been constructed with a two/three storey office building remaining unbuilt.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Total Current Rent £13,765 per annum