Available at £500,000
73/73A Stanley Road
Of interest to investors, developers and owner occupiers. Two freehold properties, conveniently located for Cambridge amenities and university colleges with potential to extend and further develop ancillary accommodation (subject to requisite consents). Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Located near to the junction of Stanley Road and Newmarket Road
- In close proximity to the River Cam, local amenities and transport links to the city centre
- Situated on a quiet residential street
Cambridge, Cambridge North
- Two freehold properties arranged as a mid terrace house (73) with a bungalow to the rear (73A)
- 73 Stanley Road is arranged over two floors with further loft space, with potential to extend upwards and to the rear (subject to requisite consents)
- 73A Stanley Road is arranged over one floor to the rear with separate access from the road with an alleyway to the side of 73
- Recently insulated and new boiler installed
- Large driveway with dropped curb, approximately 2 cars width
- Double glazing
73 Stanley Road
- Ground Floor – Living Room, Kitchen, Large Rear Garden with Ancillary Accommodation at End of Garden
- First Floor – Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, access to Loft Storage
73A Stanley Road
- Ground Floor – Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
Six Week Completion
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions