Refer to Auctioneer
102, 104, 108, 112, 118, 120, 124, 128, 136, 138, 144, 164, 168, 170, 174, 176, 180 and 184 Waterside
Dickens Heath, Shirley, Solihull, West Midlands
Of interest to investors. 18 flats (1 x one bed, 11 x two bed and 6 x three bed flats) located in an exclusive waterside development benefiting from basement car parking. Convenient for the amenities of Dickens Heath and Solihull. Investment let at £199,359.84 per annum with four flats vacant.
Leasehold. Each flat 999 years from 1st January 2003.
Total ground rent £155.88 per annum rising.
- Dickens Heath Village is a multi-award winning purpose built scheme situated in a most desirable location in the heart of the Solihull countryside. Dickens Heath enjoys a rural location to the south-west of Solihull in the West Midlands
- Waterside is located adjacent to the Stratford-upon-Avon canal, and lies to the south-east of Market Square. The development is located adjacent to the Stratford-upon-Avon waterway and nature reserve, overlooking the Solihull countryside beyond
- Located on the outskirts of Dickens Heath, on the junction of Mereways and Griffin Lane
- The village centre features stylish shopping and leisure environment facilities, whilst a range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the commercial and retail areas in the centre of Birmingham
- Well located close to the M42 and M40 and the A34 for access to Birmingham
Whitlocks End, Wythall
- Eighteen waterside apartments
- Each benefitting from basement car parking
A schedule of Accommodation is set out in the link opposite.
Total Current Rent £199,359.84 per annum together with vacant possession of four flats
Although apartments 118, 120 and 144 are empty, they benefit from a loss of rent payment from the insurance company while the apartments are being repaired. All the costs of repair are covered by the insurance company. The seller is receiving rent for these apartments at the rate of £8,340 for 3 months’ rent (£2,780 pcm). The rent has been paid up to 31 August 2019.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions