A modern warehouse (B8) building of approximately 10,330 sq ft on a site of approximately 0.30 acres with planning submitted for a new build development near good road links and Underground station.
- Located in the popular Wimbledon Park area within the London Borough of Merton
- Situated in an accessible location on a slip road off the west side of Durnsford Road (A218), south of its junction with Arthur Road
- Local shopping amenities are close by along Arthur Road, whilst the retail and commercial centres of Wimbledon, together with the fashionable shops, restaurants and cafés of Wimbledon Village, are conveniently nearby
- The leisure areas of Wimbledon Park and Wimbledon Common are easily accessible
- Access to the A3 provides good road links into Central London and to the M25
Wimbledon Park (District Line)
Wimbledon (Croydon Tramlink)
- A modern detached double storey warehouse (B8) building with ancillary showroom and offices forming part of a larger rectangular shaped site
- Two entrance gates provide access to a forecourt parking and open storage area
- There is a rear frontage to The Crescent
- Warehouse Gross Internal Area approximately 10,330 sq ft
- Frontage to Durnsford Road approximately 75ft
- Maximum site depth approximately 195ft
- Frontage to The Crescent approximately 45ft
- Site Area approximately 0.30 acres
The property is let to Andrew Martin International Ltd on a 10 year lease from 11th October 2016 at a rent of £75,000 per annum. Rent review after 5 years. Landlord or the tenant may terminate this lease at any time by serving a break notice at least six months before the relevant break date.
There is an option to renew the lease at a rent of £100,000 per annum with the current tenant.
An application was submitted to London Borough of Merton on 15th March 2018 for ‘demolition of existing buildings and erection of a three storey with set back fourth storey building to provide 302 sq m of commercial floor space and 19 flats, together with parking and landscaping’. The proposed development would provide 5 x one bedroom, 8 x two bedroom and 6 x three bedroom apartments with a total gross internal area of approximately 21,380 sq ft.
Lewis & Co
Tel: 0203 940 5575
Eight Week Completion
If you would like to view this lot please email firstname.lastname@example.org