91A, 91B, 91C Kilburn High Road
91A, 91B, 91C Kilburn High Road, London
Well located for transport links, residential upper parts arranged as 3 x one bedroom self-contained flats all requiring modernisation. Vacant.
By Order of the Executors
Headlease. 125 years from 29th September 1991.
Ground rent £300 per annum (rising).
Three underleases each 125 years (less one day) from 29th September 1991. Ground rent £100 per flat (rising).
- Situated in a convenient location a short distance from the junction with Brondesbury Road
- An excellent selection of shopping facilities is available locally on Kilburn High Road, along with many cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities can be found conveniently close by at Queens Park and Kilburn Grange Park
- Nearby road communications are via the A5 and A41
Kilburn Park (Bakerloo Line)
Kilburn High Road
- Residential upper parts
- Arranged as three self–contained flats
- Forms part of a mid terrace property
- Each flat is in need of updating and modernisation
- Access to the flats is to the rear of the building via security gates
- Flat A (First Floor) – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
- Flat B (Second Floor) – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
- Flat C (Third Floor) – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions