A three bedroom purpose built flat of approximately 1,158 sq ft, forming part of an impressive block in a much sought after fashionable location convenient for the amenities of St John's Wood and Primose Hill. Investment let at £33,540 per annum.
By Order of the LPA Receivers
Leasehold. 11th May 2007 to November 2174.
- St John’s Wood Park run between Queens Grove and Adelaide Road
- Extensive shopping facilities can be found on Finchley Road, whilst a range of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants can be found nearby in fashionable St John’s Wood and Primrose Hill
- Leisure facilities can be found at Primrose Hill and on the wide expanses of Regent’s Park
- Lord’s Cricket Ground provides leisure and entertainment facilities
- Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth and The Wellington Hospital are in close proximity
Swiss Cottage, St Johns Wood (Jubilee Line)
- A seventh floor purpose built flat of approximately 1,158 sq ft forming part of an impressive block
- Internally, the property is presented in reasonable condition
- The flat benefits from a balcony
- Seventh Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Three Bedrooms (one En-Suite Bathroom/WC), Kitchen, Shower Room, Separate WC
Let on an AST agreement from 7th September 2018 at a rent of £2,795 per month.
Total Current Rent £33,540 per annum.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions