10 Chelwood House
11 Embankment Gardens, Chelsea, London
A three bedroom flat of approximately 936 sq ft benefitting from attractive views over the grounds of Royal Hospital Chelsea, well located close to the popular shopping and recreational amenities of Chelsea. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
Leasehold. From and including 10th November 2017 to and including 23rd September 2136 (approximately 117 years unexpired).
Ground rent a peppercorn.
- Chelsea is one of Central London’s most affluent and sought after residential areas
- Located on Embankment Gardens which runs off the north side of Chelsea Embankment
- The fashionable shops, restaurants and cafés along the King’s Road, Sloane Street and Sloane Square and in Knightsbridge are within easy reach
- The leisure areas of Battersea Park, walkways along the River Thames and Chelsea Physic Garden are all easily accessible
Sloane Square (District and Circle Lines)
- A third floor flat of approximately 936 sq ft
- Forming part of an attractive period building
- The flat is well presented
- Benefits from attractive views over the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The building benefits from a lift
- Access to communal gardens
- Third Floor – Reception Room with Open Plan Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Shower/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Six Week Completion