3.18 St John's Building
79 Marsham Street, Westminster, London
Of interest to owner occupiers and rental investors. A spacious two bedroom flat of approximately 1,135 sq ft in prestigious Westminster apartment block with residents' gym and pool, in convenient Central London location near the Houses of Parliament and the West End. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
By Order of the Court of Protection
Leasehold. 999 years from 24th June 1998. Ground rent £250 per annum rising.
- Situated at the junction of Marsham Street and Horseferry Road in a sought after Central London area
- The local shopping facilities, cafés and restaurants of Westminster are all conveniently nearby
- Oxford Street, the internationally renowned shopping destination, is within easy reach
- The entertainment attractions, theatres and cinemas of the West End, together with Tate Britain and the Palace of Westminster, are easily accessible
- St John’s Gardens is just at the rear of the building, whilst St James’s Park, Green Park and Hyde Park are nearby
Victoria (Circle, District and Victoria Lines), St Jamess Park (Circle and District Lines), Westminster (Circle, District and Jubilee Lines)
- A spacious third floor flat forming part of a prestige apartment block with impressive reception area and 24 hour concierge service
- The spacious flat requires refurbishment to bring it up to standard
- There is a residents’ gym and spa/swimming pool facility
- Third Floor – Entrance Hall, Walk-in Store Room, Reception/ Dining Room with Balcony, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bath/Shower Room/WC, Second Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom/WC, Fitted Kitchen, Separate WC
- Total Gross Internal Area approximately 1,135 sq ft (believed to comprise, not measured by auctioneers)
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions