Available at £310,000
112B Brixton Hill, Brixton, London
A two bedroom first floor flat presented in reasonable decorative order with potential to reconfigure (subject to requisite consents), well located close to the popular shopping and recreational amenities of the centre of Brixton. Vacant.
Leasehold. 189 years from 29th September 1988. Ground rent £100 per annum.
- Located near to the junction of Brixton Hill and Blenheim Gardens
- An extensive range of shopping facilities can be found nearby in the centre of Brixton, with the popular market also easily accessible
- Recreational amenities of Brockwell Park and Clapham Common are both easily accessible
- The A23 provides good access links into Central London and southwards to the M25 and M23 Brixton (Victoria Line) Brixton
- A first floor flat
- Forming part of a mid terrace building
- The flat is presented in reasonable decorative order
- Potential to reconfigure (subject to requisite consents)
- First Floor – Open Plan Reception Room/Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions