Ground Floor Flat
37 Heathfield Gardens, Chiswick, London
Of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investors. A large three bedroom ground floor flat in need of modernisation. Vacant.
Leasehold. 99 years from 25th March 1975 (c.55 years remaining).
Ground rent £50 per annum and rising.
Please see legal pack for more information regarding the lease extension.
- Located close to the junction of Heathfield Gardens and Barrowgate Road
- In close proximity to amenities on Chiswick High Road
- Turnham Green recreational facilities are nearby, with Chiswick House & Gardens within 1 mile
Gunnersbury, Chiswick Park (District Line)
- A ground floor flat
- In need of modernisation
- Potential for reconfiguration and rear extension (subject to requisite consent)
- Untouched for over 25 years
- Rear garden
- Ground Floor – Reception Room, Three Bedrooms, Kitchen/Dining Room, Bathroom
- GIA over 1,000 sq ft (see online floorplan)
Please note: the driveway is not demised to this property.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions