We are closely following official advice regarding coronavirus (Covid-19).
As with our 26th March auction, our next sale on 12th May will be held via remote bidding only.
The auction will run in its normal fashion with an auctioneer conducting the bidding with buyers able to bid via telephone, online or by submitting a proxy bid.
As is the case with all Savills auctions, there will be a live video stream available on our website as well as live results.
While we have always offered these methods of remote bidding, to make registration as easy as possible we have made a number of important changes:
- Registration for remote bidding can be done via email
- Bidders will not be required to provide cheques upfront and instead successful purchasers will be legally bound to transfer the deposit by 5pm on Thursday 14th May 2020
- Bidders can register to bid up to 12pm on the day before the auction
- As a result we are requiring additional information upfront and have strengthened the conditions regarding the contract in the bidders agreement
- If bidders are registered for one property but are unsuccessful we will give the flexibility to bid on other properties as they would do in the auction room
Therefore, if you would like to bid at this auction we will need the following:
- A completed remote bidding pack which can be downloaded
- The required ID documentation as detailed in the bidding pack for the bidder, buyer and deposit payer as appropriate
These documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on Wednesday 25 March 2020.
More information about remote bidding can be found within the remote bidding pack.
Should you have any questions about the process, please email the team on email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our thoughts are with all those currently affected by coronavirus around the world.