A well located development site comprising a single storey former car showroom, having permission granted for demolition of the existing building and erection of a new six storey building comprising 18 self-contained flats and B1 space. Vacant.
- Colindale is a sought after mixed residential and commercial catchment area situated approximately 7 miles north of Central London and 14 miles east of Heathrow
- The property is situated between The Greenway and Ansley Close having frontage to the busy Hyde (A5) Edgware Road
- Shopping facilities are available locally on The Hyde, along with a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants
- Recreational facilities are available at Montague Playing Fields
- Nearby road communications are via the A1, A406 and M1 (to M25)
- Charing Cross (West End Line) and Bank (City Line) are both easily accessible
Colindale (Northern Line)
- A single storey detached former car showroom building
- Adjoining yard
- Level site
Approved Accommodation Schedule
Schedule of Accommodation can be viewed in the link opposite.
Note: In addition to the parking spaces detailed above, there is also one disabled space and one final space available to purchase.
Permission (Ref: 17/0660/FUL) was granted on 21st August 2017 by the London Borough of Barnet and s106 engrossed on 10th November 2017 for demolition of existing buildings and the erection of a new 6 storey building to provide 18 self-contained flats to all levels and 40 sq m B1 space at ground floor level, associated parking, refuse and landscaping.
1. Detail design freeze, with value engineering potential. A full set of plans and planning documents is available.
2. Gas and electricity supplies have been disconnected and temporary builders electricity supply available.
3. Minor modification planning application due for approval.
4. Party wall negotiations agreed in principle regarding scaffold licence.
5. No affordable housing as s106 obligation off-site provision payment of £32,000.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions