Refer to Auctioneer
Land rear of Mercury House
8 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire
Of interest to builders and developers. A parcel of land with planning permission to erect 6 flats (3 x one bedroom and 3 x two bedrooms), conveniently located for the amenities of the centre of Slough. Vacant.
Leasehold. 250 years from 1st April 2017.
Ground rent a peppercorn.
- Slough, an important commercial centre with a population of some 110,000, is situated in Berkshire approximately 21 miles west of London, 18 miles east of Reading and 32 miles south-east of Oxford
- The property is located on Lansdowne Avenue which runs south of Bath Road, the property is situated rear of Mercury House on the boundary of Blair Road
- Shopping facilities can be found nearby on Bath Road and to a greater extent in the commercial and retail area of Slough, where a variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be found
- Leisure facilities can be found at Salt Hill Park and Millennium Park
- The town benefits from good motor links being well served by the M4 (Junction 6) and M25 motorways, which allows access to Heathrow and Gatwick international airports. In addition, the M40 Motorway is approximately 6 miles north of Slough, which provides routes to the North of England
- Slough's main rail station gives direct services to London Paddington, with a fastest journey time of 14 minutes
- A rectangular shaped flat parcel of land
- The property is accessed from Blair Road
Planning permission (application number P/01016/019) was granted by Slough Borough Council on 4th January for the construction of a part three, part four storey and rear building to provide six residential units, comprising 3 x one bedroom and 3 x two bedroom flats (Class C3 Use), provision of car port and balconies and associated works.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions