42 Garfield Road
An appealing mid terrace house arranged as two self-contained flats (1 x one bedroom garden flat let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, 1 x five room split level flat let on a Regulated Tenancy) in sought after residential location near Clapham Common. Investment let at £26,832 per annum.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
In the Same Family Ownership for 55 Years
- Situated on the west side of Garfield Road, between Wix’s Lane and Lavender Hill within a sought after established residential area
- The shopping centres of Battersea and Clapham are both nearby
- There is an excellent choice of cafés and restaurants along Lavender Hill, Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
- The leisure areas of Clapham Common and Battersea Park are conveniently nearby
- The A3 provides good road links into Central London and the west
Clapham Common (Northern Line), Clapham Junction (Overground)
Queensbury Road, Clapham Junction
- An appealing bay-fronted mid terrace house converted to provide two good size self-contained flats
- The ground floor flat, which is presented in reasonable decorative order, has gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances and its own west facing rear garden of about 15ft
- Both flats have redevelopment potential subject to the requisite consents
- Ground Floor – Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen, Shower Room/WC
- Rear Mezzanine – Room
- Second Floor – Two Rooms
- Ground Floor Flat – 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 12th February 2017 at £1,350 per month
- First/Second Floor Flat – Regulated Tenancy effective from 23rd November 2017 at £886 per month
Total Current Rent £26,832 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions