A one bedroom first floor flat in need of modernisation, conveniently located nearby to the open green spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground. Vacant.
By Order of Westminster City Council
Leasehold. 125 years from completion. Ground rent £10 per annum (fixed).
- The property is located on Denholme Street, which runs between Fernhead Road and Saltram Crescent
- Shopping facilities are available nearby, whilst the fashionable bars and restaurants of Notting Hill are within easy reach
- The Grand Union Canal and the leisure areas of Queens Park are nearby
Queens Park (Bakerloo Line)
- A self-contained first floor flat
- Forming part of a three storey mid terrace house
- In need of modernisation
First Floor – Reception Room/Kitchen, Bedroom, Room, Bathroom/WC
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions