Of interest to investors. Six attractive landmark purpose built blocks comprising 262 flats and 2 commercial units along with 13 car parking spaces forming almost the entire western section of Limehouse Basin. Ground Rent and Car Parking Investment let at approximately £57,500 per annum.
- Poplar is a vibrant area to the east of Central London that is dominated by Canary Wharf
- Berglen Court and Medland House are gated developments situated on the banks of Limehouse Basin
- The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, provides a navigable link between Regent’s Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock
- Shopping facilities can be found locally, whilst the properties in close proximity to Canary Wharf and the City of London allow easy access to an extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants
- Leisure facilities can be found at Ropemakers Park, whilst the walkways of the River Thames provide further recreation facilities to the area
- Good motor links to the A13
- Six attractive landmark purpose built blocks comprising 262 flats and two commercial units
- 13 car parking spaces (seven outside and six secured undercover ground floor spaces)
A Schedule of Accommodation and Tenancies can be found in the link opposite.
The flats and two commercial units are sold off on 200 year leases (less three days) from 24th June 1998.
200 year leases are granted from 24th June 1998.
Total Ground Rent £39,500 per annum.
13 car parking spaces let on a 5 year agreement to be completed before the date of completion. Total Rent £18,000 per annum. Please see the legal pack.
Total Current Rent approximately £57,500 per annum
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions