195 High Street
Hampton Hill, Middlesex
Rarely available, an unbroken mid terrace building arranged as a large ground floor restaurant (Class A3) and a self-contained three storey residential upper part with planning permission for conversion into a retail unit (Class A1), 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments and 1 x two bedroom apartment, in popular suburban area near station and Bushey Park. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
- Hampton Hill is a popular West London residential suburb located between Twickenham and Hampton
- Situated on the west side of High Street, near the junction with Park Road
- Tesco Express, Sainsbury’s Local, cafés and restaurants are conveniently close by, whilst the centres of Kingston upon Thames and Twickenham are easily accessible
- The leisure areas of Bushey Park, Hampton Court Palace, Kempton Park racecourse and along the River Thames are within easy reach
- Easy access to the A316 provides good links to Central London and the M3 and M25
- A mid terrace building arranged as a restaurant (Class A3) with separate front entrance to a three storey residential upper part
- The interior requires modernisation
- There is a rear service road from Park Road
- Ground Floor – Shop internal width approximately 13'9" Shop built depth 73' Two WCs
- First Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- Second Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
- Third Floor – Two Rooms, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom/WC
Permission (Ref: 18/0929/FUL) was granted by the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames on 6th July 2018 for “the change of use of the front part of ground floor level from restaurant (Class A3) into retail (Class A1); change of use of the rear part of ground floor level from restaurant (Class A3) into a two bedroom self-contained duplex flat (Class C3); installation of windows to the side elevation and rear existing ground floor extension; conversion of the single dwelling on the first floor to a two bedroom apartment and combining the two existing one bedroom apartments on the second floor and loft conversion to create a two bedroom duplex apartment”.
The proposed development will provide a retail unit of approximately 528 sq ft, 2 x two bedroom duplex apartments of 850 sq ft and 802 sq ft and 1 x two bedroom apartment of 689 sq ft.
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions