A good size three bedroom purpose built flat requiring general modernisation, with own rear garden in convenient residential location. Vacant.
By Order of Mountview Estates plc
Leasehold. 120 years from 29th September 2012. Ground rent £200 per annum rising.
- Wordsworth Avenue runs between Costons Lane and Oldfield Lane South forming part of an established residential area off the west side of Greenford Road (A4127)
- The shopping amenities along The Broadway and Greenford Road are conveniently nearby
- The leisure areas of Litten Local Nature Reserve and Perivale Park are within easy reach
- Easy access to the A40 provides good road communications into central London and to the M40/M25
Greenford (Central Line)
South Greenford, Greenford
- A good size first floor purpose built flat with its own entrance
- The interior, which has gas central heating and double glazing, requires general upgrading
- There are external rear stairs to own section of a west facing 50ft garden with timber garden shed
- Ground Floor – Entrance Lobby
- First Floor – Reception Room, Three Bedrooms, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC Viewing Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions