A one bedroom self-contained garden flat located in a highly desirable residential location in Earlsfield, close to local amenities on Garratt Lane and with nearby Earlsfield National Rail Station. Vacant.
Leasehold. 125 years from 9th June 1987.
- Located near to the junction of Summerley Street and Garratt Lane
- Local restaurants and shopping amenities can be found along Garratt Lane
- The property is located near to the green space of King George’s Park
- A ground floor flat forming part of a purpose built block
- Own entrance
- Internally, the property is in clean decorative order, but could do with some minor redecoration
- Front and rear gardens
- Ground Floor – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Storage Cupboard, Garden
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions