Available at £300,000
24 Summerley Street
A one bedroom self-contained garden flat located in a highly desirable residential location in Earlsfield, close to local amenities on Garratt Lane and with nearby Earlsfield National Rail Station. Vacant.
THERE IS NO NEED TO CALL THE AUCTION OFFICE TO PRE-BOOK OR CONFIRM ATTENDANCE.
EACH VIEWING WILL LAST 20 - 30 MINUTES.
Open viewings on
Leasehold. 125 years from 9th June 1987.
- Located near to the junction of Summerley Street and Garratt Lane
- Local restaurants and shopping amenities can be found along Garratt Lane
- The property is located near to the green space of King George’s Park
- A ground floor flat forming part of a purpose built block
- Own entrance
- Internally, the property is in clean decorative order, but could do with some minor redecoration
- Front and rear gardens
- Ground Floor – Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Storage Cupboard, Garden
Please refer to our website savills.co.uk/auctions